Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Good Morning :-)

Greeting’s my fellow earthlings….lol, found this on the internet very interesting concept it’s From” The Wisdom of the Madman”by Oscar Basurto Carbonell


In the town of the man called the Madman, something very unusual happened. The man called Madman was walking by the streets repeating unceasingly:” I am lost, I can’t find my home!”And people told him: “How come. Isn’t this your town and you have lived here all your life? Tell us, why do you say that you are lost? And he said: ” You are also lost and you are even more lost that I am.” They laughed and said: ” Neither you nor us are lost. You are just crazy.” And he answered:” You are more lost than I am, because I know at least, that I am lost, but you not even realize it.” And jokingly they said : ” But this is your house, your home. Don’t you know us? How come that you are lost?” And the Madman said:” I already knew what you are saying but I am lost the same.” And they said: ” Then, Madman, from where did you get lost?”And he said: ” I am lost from my Inner World.”



The best education is reality and not the history of long ago. While we are busy living in the past, someone is in control of our future :-) .

No comments:

Post a Comment